Friends, today we are going to discuss with you about the EPFO New Rules 2024 issued by EPFO. If you want to know this new rule, then definitely read today’s post from the beginning to the end.
Important news for employees who have PF accounts. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has introduced a EPFO New Rules 2024. If you do not follow these rules then you will not get all the benefits of PF account. What do you have to do for this? Learn more about this in today’s post.
EPFO New Rules 2024 – Latest News
EPFO has introduced a new rule. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has said that EPFO members must add e-nominee. This means adding one or more e-nominees to your PF account. Otherwise you will not be able to enjoy all the services of the PF account. Designation of PF account is also very important. You can nominate someone from your family. As a result only your family members can enjoy all those benefits.
E-nominee must be added to PF account
You can add only your family members as nominees in PF account. If there is no one in your family then only you can nominate someone else. But if it is known that you have a relative in your family after nominating someone else, then the non-relative will be excluded from the nomination.
PF account holder can add more than one nominee if he wants. In this case when you add the nominee, it is necessary to clearly mention how much money the nominee will get while filling their details.
What will be the problem if the nominee is not added ?
EPFO New Rules 2024:- EPFO said e-nomination of EPF account holders is mandatory. If you do not do this, you will not be able to enjoy all the services of EPF. You will not be able to see the PF account balance and passbook if no nominee is added. You can easily add nominees online. For this your UAN should be active and mobile number should be added to Aadhaar card.
Latest Scholarships :-
How to add Nominee to PF Account Online ?
You can easily do e-nomination for PF account through online. if you need add nomini than follow this step –
- 1. First, log on to EPFO’s official website, epfindia.gov.in.
- 2. Then go to “Service” tab and select “For Employs” option.
- 3. Then you need to login UAN.
- 4. After login you will see manage tab.
- 5. Then you have to select the e-nomination option.
- 6. Then you have to give your permanent address and current address.
- 7. Then click on e-sign to proceed.
- 8. Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- 9. Then the OTP received on the mobile number associated with the Aadhaar card must be given.
- 10. After this process you can update the nomination.
Latest Yojana :-
- PM Matru Vandana Yojana
- PM Kisan Yojana
- PM Garib Kalyan Anno Yojana
- Bangla Sashya Bima Update
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Today we know about EPFO New Rules 2024 in this post. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made e-nomination of PF accounts mandatory. If you don’t do this you won’t get all the benefits. You must select someone from your family as a nominee. The procedure for online e-nomination is mentioned above.